As posted on Facebook:
1. I do not know why I'm doing this, but I'm doing it anyway.
2. I had another brother who died at birth.
3. I was skinny as a child.
4. The only time I was hospitalized was in 2nd grade due to gastroentiritis. My Mom said it was caused by the dirty street food that I ate during recess.
5. I didn't like playing girly games when I was a child. I preferred jolens, lastiko, pintik and luthang over dolls.
6. I think I was only 5 years old when I had my first crush.
7. I was always made to dance in various school programs from Kindergarten to Senior year in High School.
8. My mom gave me a pep talk a day before I entered 1st grade because I was scared.
9. I was known by my classmates as Michelle until 2nd grade. My 3rd grade teacher insisted in calling me Jennifer. The name stuck until now.
10. I wore my infamous white-framed glasses in 6th Grade.
11. My High School barkada was named Mamimoys.
12. I was always late in High School. I missed my Trigonometry class for one whole quarter and still managed to get a good grade because I was the teacher's favorite. The feeling was not mutual.
13. I played softball from 6th grade to 4th year HS.
14. I almost went solo to my first JS Prom.
15. I got away with calling a teacher "buang" in front of the Principal in High School. Long story.
16. I was a "barbarian" in UP.
17. I regret not watching any of the "Live AIDS" shows in college.
18. But I never missed the "radical" plays in AS and CAL.
19. The best isaw I ever tasted in the whole world was the one near Kalayaan Hall.
20. I started smoking regularly when I was 18.
21. I have 25 nicknames.
22. One of my nicknames is "Little Mermaid" because of my weird foot habit.
23. I am married to Ariel. He has the same name as the Disney mermaid. Connect! Connect!
24. I know somebody who thought "Part Of Your World" is a religious song.
25. I wish to visit at least one new place in the Philippines every year. Last year, I went to Iligan City for the first time.