If you want to help the Filipino survivors of Typhoon Ondoy, you may choose from the following ways to donate.
1. Philippine National Red Cross - Cash, Check, Credit Card (online), Bank Transfer, SMS, Smart Money, or G-Cash
2. ABS-CBN Foundation (Sagip Kapamilya) - Hotlines: 63-2-4132667/63-2-4160387 (#13 Examiner St. West Triangle, QC.)
3. GMA Kapuso Foundation
3. TXTPower - Smart Money, GCash or PayPal
4. Citizens' Disaster Response Center (CDRC) - Relief goods for typhoon victims being accepted at 72-A Times St., West Triangle, QC. Tel (+632-9299820/22)
5. WorldVision Foundation - accepting donations/volunteers to pack relief goods in QC. For $ donations, BPI: USD acct #4254-0050-08
1. NoyMar Relief Operations - Clare Amador (+639285205508) or Jana Vicente at +639285205499). Drop off for relief donations is at Balay Expo Center across Farmers Market Cubao.
2. Miriam Quiambao - drop off points: One Orchard Road Building in Eastwood, or message http://www.twitter.com/miriamq for more details.
3. Philippine Army Gym inside Fort Bonifacio or GHQ Gym in Camp Aguinaldo are now distributing donations for Ondoy Victims.
4. Akbayan - call 433-69-33/433-68-31 to donate or volunteer
5. Move for Chiz is asking for volunteers at Bay Park Tent, along Roxas Blvd., beside Max Restaurant and Diamond Hotel in Manila, or at Gilas Minipark at Unang Hakbang St., Gilas Q.C.
6. Sen. Kiko Pangilinan is accepting donations @ AGS Bldg Annex, 446 EDSA Guadalupe Viejo. Contact Vina Vargas at (+632917-8081247)
7. Operation Rainbow (Zac Faelnar Camara) at Ayala Alabang Village needs Canned Goods, Ready-To-Eat Food, Bottled Water, Ready-To-Drink Milk/ Juice, Clothing, Blankets, contact (+632-4687991)
8. Tulong Bayan hotlines for donations and volunteers are (+632908-6579998) Marilyn, (+632939-3633436) Jenn (+632-9137122, +632-9136254 & +632-9133306).
1. Ateneo de Manila University - Donations can be dropped at MVP Lobby. For inquiries, please contact Gio Tingson at 09178807427 or Kacci Morales at 09279818811.
2. Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan Task Force Noah, a disaster response arm of the Jesuits, is accepting donations. Please drop off at Ateneo Cervini Dorm.
3. Our Lady of Pentecost Parish - 12 F. Dela Rosa corner C. Salvador Sts., Loyola Heights, Quezon City, Tel.#63-2-4342397/63-2-9290665
4. Hillsborough Village Chapel – Water, blankets, shoes, and clothes may be sent to Hillsborough Village Chapel in Muntinlupa City. These will go to families whose houses were washed out in the nearby sitios.
5. La Salle (Greenhills) - for donations and volunteers
6. Xavier School - Please bring donations to the Multipurpose Center (MPC).
7. PLAYSCHOOL INTERNATIONAL in Better Living is open to receive relief goods. Feel free to drop it there for your convenience. No Cash please.
8. Caritas Manila - Jesus St., Pandacan Manila near Nagtahan Bridge (+632-5639298, +632-5639308)
9. Radio Veritas - Veritas Tower West Ave. Cor EDSA (+632-9257931-40)
10. CCF (St Francis Mall, Ortigas) - accepting goods for donation
11. CFC Center Ortigas - now open for donations in cash or kind. Call (+632-7270682 to 87) or text (+632922-2542819)
12. De La Salle University-Manila – The Sagip Metro relief operation will start to accept donation for Ondoy victims starting Monday @ 8:30 am. Please bring goods to the South Gate of DLSU-Manila.
13. De La Salle Zobel - accepting donations at Gym 5 (Near Gate 7 in Molave St.)
14. DLSU Medical Center will accept canned goods, blankets, clothes, water. Location is at Congressional Avenue, Dasmarinas, Cavite. Telephone lines are at(02) 844-7832 and (046) 416-4531
15. St. James Church Multi-Purpose Hall – Drop off point
16. St. Pedro Poveda College is now accepting relief goods. call the Social Action Center 6318756 loc. 121
17. UA&P - Please contact Dae Lee [SEB EVP] @ 09178323533 needs donations and volunteers.
18. UP College of Arts and Letters (CAL) is accepting goods and cash. Donation center at CAL/text 0929-6454102. UP Diliman USC is collecting food, clothing and/or cash. Contact TITUS 09178001909, JOSE 09273056607 and TIN 09154906106
1. Team Manila (Trinoma, Mall of Asia, Jupiter Bel-Air and Rockwell) - accepting relief goods (Canned Goods, Ready-To-Drink Milk, Bottled Water and Clothes) for distribution by Veritas.
2. Aranaz Stores (Rockwell & Greenbelt) - accepting donations of any kind for Payatas communities affected by Ondoy
3. Papemelroti (91 Roces Ave., Ali Mall Cubao, SM City North EDSA, SM Fairview, SM Megamall, Glorietta 3 in Makati, SM Centerpoint, SM Southmall - are accepting relief goods (canned goods / milk / bottled water / clothes – NO CASH pls.)
4. LUCA stores (Rockwell, Shangri-la, Eastwood, or GA towers) - Send your old clothes & donations (no cash pls).
5. RENAISSANCE FITNESS CENTER - “LUZON RELIEF: Volunteer / Donate / Pray” 2nd Floor, Bramante Building, Renaissance Towers Ortigas, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City starting MONDAY (Sept.28) / 9am – 7pm Contact Person: Warren Habaluyas (+632929-8713488) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. MOONSHINE Boutique in Rockwell - accepting relief good to help Ondoy victims in Marikina and Cainta
7. Manor Superclub (Eastwood City) - accepting goods and other emergency items
8. MINISTOP IBARRA (España cor. Blumentritt, Sampaloc Manila) - accepting relief goods, Food (non-perishable goods only) Clothing, Medicines, Beds, Pillows, Blankets, Emergency Supplies to help Typhoon Ondoy victims.
9. Whitespace - 2314 Chino Roces Ave Ext.
10. Aunt Genie’s Breadhouse in Cebu – 1279 Talamban, Cebu City In front of the Talamban Sports Complex – drop off point
11. Binalot - Greenbelt 1, call Tetchie Bundalian at (+632922-8573277)
12. Brainbeam Events, Inc. - 2/F MB Aguirre Cornerhs Bldg,15 Pres Ave cor Elizalde Sts, BF Homes Pque across the old Caltex in BF. Will accept relief goods.
13. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf - accepting canned goods, water, clothes, blankets, towels, medicine, and emergency supplies (no cash) in all our branches on behalf of the victims of Typhoon Ondoy starting today until Friday.
14. Every Nation (FORT) - will accept donations for Red Cross esp. purified water, canned goods, and infant formula. Location @ 32nd St cor University Pkwy across Market Market.
15. Junior Chamber International Manila Baypark Tent, Roxas Blvd. will accept goods starting Monday.
16. Myron’s Greenbelt will accept relief goods
17. PowerPlant Mall accepting donations for ABS-CBN foundation. Dropoff at admin office, P1 level.
18. R.O.X. Recreational Outdoor eXchange - accepting donation for relief good for Typhoon Ondoy victims. You can bring it in the store located in B1 building Bonifacio High St., Tel. No. (+632-8564638/39)
19. Shell gas stations – drop off point
20. Total gas stations- drop off point
21. Petron – drop off point
22. Jollibee branches in Metro Manila – drop off point
23. McDonald’s branches in Metro Manila – drop off point