Monday, October 8, 2007

First Time


Yes, I am a blogging virgin.

What do you write in blogs anyway? My life is uninteresting so there is nothing much to write about. But my mind is always active so maybe I'll start from there.

Right now, I am thinking of sharing a little info about myself. I would like to think that the readers would want to know more about the blogger so here goes:

I am married. I was born and raised somewhere in Mindanao in the Philippines. I am now working in Japan. My maternal great-grandfather was Japanese. I don't have a glamorous job but it pays enough. I studied in UP. I didn't finish my degree. I am in my 30's. I don't have kids. I like to travel. I don't have enough money for it. My husband is Ilonggo. I have never been to Iloilo. He has never been to Iloilo since we got married. I love food. I cook. I am a kid at heart. I play VMK and Toontown Online. I am addicted to Heroes and Naruto. I enjoy spring and autumn. I am Catholic. I can spend 12 straight hours in front of my PC! I don't like it when I'm angry. My friends say I am a jolly person. I am fat. I have been wearing glasses since I was 12. I think I ruined my own wedding. I walked funny down the aisle. I have a brother. I have a dual core PC with 2GB RAM and 300 GB HD space. It is my most prized material possession. I don't have my own house yet. I don't have a car. I don't know how to drive. I have a driver's license! I AM FROM THE PHILIPPINES.

I can go on and on and on about myself but you, my dear reader, might get bored. So, I'll stop here. My next post might be a little more interesting. Until then. Ciao!

2 comments:

jaspercaesar said...

and, not to forget, this girl is from the top 1% brightest in the phils in 1991, earning NCEE percentile rank of 99. (NCEE is like the SAT in us educ systems, A levels for british educ systems).

she dances well and sings better.

mikay said...

Gesh! Sobra naman yan. I am humbled. Sez!